jeudi 29 août 2013

My stock Monster High Dolls : Spectra and Operetta

I'm a great lover of Monster High repaints, but Some regular Monster high succeded in capturing my interest, and I kept them in the original state...

This is My Spectra Wondergeist, a fabulous doll face screen..I love all those purples, blues, white complexion, her translucent limbs,  her face mold is fabulous too...



















I kept one Spectra too, because I love her Rock'N'Roll attitude so much !  She got fabulous hairs, and a very beautiful face mold too.. and great eyes !!!! And her tattos of cource are fabulous.....
Here, she is wearing a marvelous OOAK outfit by Triquette, a very talented french seamstress...



















Thank you very much for visiting today !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire