lundi 11 juin 2012

Theme : Purple Mood - Mixed up fashion dolls

My mood is rather purple today.... and by the way, checking my pics, old and new, it seems to me that I often use this colors for my girls...
I can say that I love purple, all sort of purple, from the most soft to the darkest...

This is what is gives when we come to speak about doll pictures....


Tonner Sydney in a very romantic mood.. in a garage sale outfit






My Avantguard repaint doll , loved to be purple in the lilac tree...
She wears here a wonderful Gene Marshall Outfit





This other purple doll comes from a garage sale, I do not know if she realy is old or not, but I had a "coup de coeur" for the very graphic flapper face.
As she is wearing a purple garment, she realy fits for the theme...




My fashion Royaly Most Wanted Elise got the privilege to wear a wonderful oufit by Louos, with patches of soft and dark purple... This is a great color for her.




An other purple Queeny, Fashion Royalty Véronique, (Queen V) has borrowded  an Antoinette Tonner outfit wich fits perfectly her Royal beauty...






And last but not least, my adorable little Monster High Ghoulia custom by Buff Doll who plays so well the Edwardian Lady in a dress wich originaly is blue, but turned purple for the picture with the help of Photoshop...
Outfit by Mattel




Thank you very much for your daily visit !!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire